Wednesday, May 21, 2008

This Blog

I've been struggling with how to do this, because I wanted to tell it as a chronological story -- but blogger doesn't easily work the way I want it to, namely, putting the newest post at the bottom instead of the top. For the first three posts, I tricked it into doing it that way, but I can't decide if it is worth it. Plus, every now and then a little story pops into my head and I want to blog it, but it isn't in order of the story that I am trying to tell, so I don't let myself do it. But the whole point for me of doing this at all is to put all my feelings down -- as I'm having them, not when I catch up to it in my storyline.

And now the baby is crying furiously, and I haven't even had time to type anything of substance yet. Which is why I can't get the story part down quick enough to catch up with the things that I am feeling right now!!

No comments: